Monday, September 15, 2008

Imperial Dropship (#7667), modified

This modification has no basis whatsoever in the official canon of Star Wars, I just thought it looked cool. Then again, the model itself has no ties to canon other than coming out as a Lego set. I have two dropships, so I decided to tweak one of them. I'm always a lot braver when I have a duplicate to mess up...


This is the original version, unmodified. It's a nice little model, three stormtroopers, one shadow trooper.


Here they are, side by side. I have enough shadow troopers to have four in the modified version (thank you, Bricklink!). I figured that a ship dedicated to the 'special ops' of the Empire deserved to be ramped up a little. Folding wings on the sides, air intakes on the top, and pylons that come out past the cockpit (not sure what they do exactly, but they seemed to fit).


TIE pilot and four shadow troopers...

No comments: