Monday, September 15, 2008

Clone Turbo Tank (#7261)

This one was a lot of fun to build. I got it off Bricklink at a discount because all the minifigs had been removed. That's okay because I have several clone troopers anyway. The suspension is cool and there isn't any 'wasted space' in the model.


Here's the tank, BARC (Biker Advanced Recon Commando) speeder, and the gun turret. The instructions only called for one jet pack, but I went for two. I'm just wild and crazy that way...


Two clones in the rear compartment...


The pilot at the front...

This is the engine compartment...


The turret is supposed to go inside, but I fixed up a sliding troop platform instead. Really, what's the point of rolling into battle with such a cool tank if you're only carrying four clones (assuming there's one in the 'crowsnest')

A close-up of the troop platform. Eight clones and a generic Jedi.

No comments: