Sunday, August 15, 2010

Plo Koon's Jedi Starfighter (#8093)

I don't know what it is about these Jedi starfighters, but they're sure fun to play with. The latest addition to the fleet is Plo Koon's fighter (from the Clone Wars, and briefly from Revenge of the Sith).


I like the color scheme, and I also like the fact there aren't any flick-fire missiles with this one.


View from the rear. Everything you hoped it would be, and more. There's supposed to be a clip for his lightsaber below the cockpit on this side, but I thought it looked a little goofy, so I took it out.


Also conspicuously absent is the ejection system. There's supposed to be a post underneath that when flicked will pop Plo Koon out of the cockpit. It didn't seem to be working in Episode III, so I didn't even bother putting it in.

Plo Koon and his R7-D4 astromech droid.

This one is a great compliment to the other Jedi starfighters. I don't imagine they'll be making too many more of these variants. Unless they start making purple pieces, Mace Windu's fighter is out. I'm not sure if Kit Fisto or Ayla Secura even have fighters...

No comments: